WARLORD Ceasarian Romans: Tribunes

I think I may have stated in my prepping post that the first of my three Tribunes is a slight conversion. I think he was 'hailing' but I lopped and replaced his hand with a waving gladius. Not sure if you can see from any of these or my previous photos but I undercoat my sword blades with a blackened gun metal mix, heavily dry brush with steel and then highlight the edges with silver.

I cropped the plume on the helmeted officer to give him that broom-end crest look which I preferred for a more junior officer. Don't ask me to justify that - I can't. I don't normally include images of incomplete figures either but I have no bases for these three hard-men and I wanted to catalogue them on the blog before I forget. I really love the cloaks on these sculpts - beautiful folds. I went with regular reds for their uniforms and clothing as I'm saving other colour options for the Legatus. Theoretically they could be any officer but they will be my Tribnes.

I've yet to make another light box over here so I'm just assisting my photography and the natural light with my working lamp with my camera flash off. 
The final Tribune is a mean faced character, best seen from the other side. I'm not sure how I will base these and if I'm going to need more until I read Warlord's Hail Caesar rule set. For Warhammer Ancient Battles they'd be based individually and fielded as characters.
 

Comments

  1. Hi there, after readng this awesome piesce of writing i am also happy to share my
    familiarity here with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts