It all over - essentially. As you can see, I have finished rigging by Be2a (one of them) and mighty relieved I am I confess. The rigging line is a twisted metallic coloured rayon thread which certainly gives the impression of twisted wire - perhaps a bit to stripey - I'm still undecided.
This model is the one where I made the wheels myself as well as the skid rails. The prop-head is just a dress making pin but serves well enough as they had no spinners and were minimal in size. The wiring was fiddly, though I should be getting used to it. It's actually one of those pain points that I keep putting off.
Pleased to say that no struts gave out in the rigging process which is always a possibility when under strain. Now for a few admissions. The guides on the tail plain should also be underneath - not just on top - and if I did this again (which I doubt very much) I'd make a penetrating peg with receiving holes to tie through, top and bottom.
I suppose this is why I am a model maker only as far as wargaming directs me. If I were a modeller proper, my Be2a's would be far more precise but as it is, I'm only after a reasonable representation - which I have probably stated before. Even as I write this I realise I haven't yet put my stabilizer skids underneath the wing tips - on to that shortly.
I am extremely satisfied with the engines - I had no idea how that would work, being a first effort. I ended up not weathering or dirtying the airframes. I have spent long enough and certainly blogged enough on this build already. Whilst satisfied, I'm glad it's finished. It's certainly been worthwhile as I now have two airframes which to date are rarely seen over the table-top.