TERRAIN JOURNAL: PART THE FIFTH

 

If only the rest of my life came together the way I wanted or planned. In shot you can see my first ten boards (one in the background) and I admit I'm quite pleased with them. Under the flash photography you can see the faded remnants of green so I'm calling them done and good. I ended up getting some Gorilla brand extra-sticky cloth tape and clad the edges to protect the foam. I'd have preferred a khaki but you can't have everything.

My hill sections are now well underway with a series of eight in the pipeline for the same colour scheme. After that it will be a road junction, a road section over high ground, graded sections for crops or what-have-you and a high ground road section (or two) to accommodate a village/town.

I couldn't help a gratuitous shot to see how my new Spain looks. Today, I'll be sculpting my hill sections but first I'll lay out my British Peninsula army for my first ever army parade. Mr Aly Morrison was encouraging me a while back ... he's always too generous with his compliments and encouragement.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Cheers Mike. The hill phase is next and I think I'll see them really come into their own then in both effect and modularisation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts