M3 Half-tracks: Airfix 1/72 for Rapid Fire

 

There is nothing remarkable about these two builds - straight out of the box with no added extras. This is merely a cataloguing post as I've just added them to my completed collection.

I have two similar models built long ago which, unlike these, came with canopies. Because these do not, I will have to buy some passenger crews when I start buying toy soldiers again - so not for some time to come. Anyway, now at long last I can fully motorize at least one battalion of infantry.
 

Comments

  1. You have certainly been busy with your Rapid Fire additions…
    I think my favourites so far have been the lovely little Universal Carriers…
    Although the M3 Halftrack has a certain attraction as well…

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts