Ooh Ah ... Ballista!

 

And I felt that my Onager was a beast. A Roman general is nothing if he hasn't got a ruddy-great stone-shooter.

For the observant amongst you, you may have picked up on the fact that I finished the base for this model. I have in fact been finishing the bases for my entire Roman legion and it's been basing-hell.

But back to this model. It's a Warlord Games model and the biggest they provide. I do have an even larger model for early imperial Romans but have a mind to crew it with Caesarians.

It doesn't come strung of course, that's me. You need to drill holes for the poles at the back also and carefully position them to ensure they line up properly. Anyway, stand by for a further four Roman postings.
 



Comments

  1. Superb mate, a nice addition of the string too, looks the business

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts