CC

 

CC (should be over-scored I believe) is apparently how we might represent the number 200,000 in Roman numerals. Some time overnight this blog hit that milestone. I haven't bothered with that sort of thing previously but I thought to mark the occasion this time just becasue it's been a difficult year ... I'm sure you'd all agree.

My blogs have all become important to me strangely enough. They help me focus on my hobby and form a sub-hobby in themselves. It's a way for me to connect to the international wargaming community. I love how we share ideas, show'n'tell to fellow aficionados who appreciate each others efforts and encourage each other.

I run four blogs - the other three are for specific projects and are naturally less active. They go through periods of activity and then relapse. This blog is my generic general projects blog and tends to channel far more output.

I have to-date made 232 posts (including this one) and have a relatively small but very appreciated group of 116 followers from around the world. I've made only one recent change to the overall look of the Blog and it seems to have generated more views. I'm also linking less through TMP these days and relying more on the Lead Adventure Forum (LAF) and Facebook groups. I've also learnt to respond to every comment which was only ever good manners of course but something I never thought about before.

The image (if you hadn't realised or guessed) is of Roman milestones and if you like, the road represents my commitment to keep moving forwards.

Thanks to all of you who visit this site, make comments and for the regular followers - thanks for being a fellow blogger. Some time in the future I intend to get back to the UK for some of those conventions and I'd love to meet some of you in person. In the meantime, I'll keep contributing to the LAF and sometimes the TMP as Unlucky General.

Comments

  1. It’s always a pleasure visiting your blog Greg...
    I do hope we can meet up in person when you get to the UK and possibly have a couple of beers 😁

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Cheers mate. I'm a long distance runner - not a sprinter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts