Anglo-Allied Peninsular Command: Brig Gen Robert CRAUFORD

 

As divisional commander for my Light Division, my 'Black Bob' gets a mounted ADC from the 52nd Oxfordshire Light Infantry (beige distinctions) and a 95th rifles officer on foot with a couple of riflemen thrown in for good measure.

I'm particularly pleased with this command card thanks to the image and have Adrian McWalter's Albion Triumphant Black Powder supplement to thank for Black Bob's command rating and attributes.

My Cauford is uniformed as a general officer. He was 36 at Busaco and died just two years later. This base is an old one and I had to elevate it 3mm to bring it into line with my 5mm thick basing standard - by gluing another 3mm MDF piece to it's base. As he is a divisional commander, I chipped out a section to accommodate a newly painted Perry Miniatures ADC.

Comments

Popular Posts