Anglo-Allied Peninsular Command: Stapleton COTTON

 


Lieutenant General Stapleton Cotton command my cavalry division when fielded and as a divisional commander, he gets a bigger base than the brigadiers and two escourts. His ADCs are from the 3rd Dragoons Guards and the 4th Dragoons.

He was 37 years old at Busaco. This bloke was a member of the aristocracy and led a charmed life, collecting accolades, titles and promotion all the way to Field Marshal after which he died aged 91.

There's a good argument for attributing to Cotton a command rating of 9 but I settled for 8 and aggressive.


My flamboyant Cotton is an Old Glory miniature with a dated paint job (for me) but I still quite like him. His ADCs are once again, Perry Miniatures sculpts and freshly painted. Unless Marshal Grant and I play a big game with my cavalry division in action, this stand won't see a lot of use.



Comments

Popular Posts